Participants of the Master of Communications Management (MCM) Program attend three-six day on-site residencies per year (mid October, mid February and mid June). Each residency period runs for a period of 6 days from Saturday to Thursday
from 8:00am - 5:00pm daily. Upcoming residencies are scheduled for:
- Saturday, February 18th to Thursday, February 23rd, 2017
- Saturday, June 10th, to Thursday, June 15th, 2017
- Saturday, October 7th to Thursday, October 12th, 2017
- Saturday, February 17th to Thursday, February 22nd, 2018
- Saturday, June 9th to Thursday, June 14th, 2018
- Saturday, October 6th to Thursday, October 11th, 2018
Purpose of MCM Residencies
We designed the residencies to create a rich learning environment and an opportunity to connect with your online community.
- Interact with faculty, staff and peers from a variety of backgrounds and geographies.
- Meet with faculty members as they offer a functional overview of their course and guidelines.
- Learn the skills necessary to work most effectively during the independent study and online interaction.
- Expand your learning with experiential education activities.
- Network during complimentary social events.
- Balance Your mind and body with complimentary personal training sessions and health conscious meals.
View a Sample Online Schedule