- MCM founder, Terry Flynn, publishes first blog post on Behavioural Communications Project of the Institute for Public Relations
- McMaster MCM student Ali Symons wins “Big Jack Award” for best paper presentation at the IPRRC 2015 at the U of Miami.
MCM Director, Alex Sévigny, does a 60 second lecture on social media and the Super Bowl.
- MCM Founder, Terry Flynn receives three major honours and provides opinion on reputational challenges in Canadian journalism.
- MCM Director, Alex Sévigny, named to Macedonian Diaspora International Top 40 Under 40
- Dan Zaiontz, MCM alum, has published a book based on his MCM capstone project. Read the review in the Chronicle of Higher Education!
- Two MCM students, Jessica Wooder and Diana Weir, named to the 2014 Hamilton/Halton Business Top 40 Under 40 List.
- MCM alumna, Tanya Collier-Macdonald's startup is profiled in the Halifax Chronicle-Herald.
- MCM founder, Dr. Terry Flynn, named a Top 50 Social Media Influencer on Twitter by Vocus Research.
- MCM student writes about the impact of the 'Internet of Things' on boomers' lives
- MCM Director listed as a top influencer at #CPRS2014
- MCM alum, Heath Applebaum, presents at IABC World Conference 2014 in Toronto
- MCM student becomes Manager of Government Advertising and Marketing in the Prime Minister's Office
- Recent MCM alum Dan Zaiontz's capstone results discussed in University Affairs article
- FP Infomart Data Points interviews MCM Director ...
- MCM professor Ira Basen discusses how public relations is different in Canada from the USA
- MCM receives national recognition from Canadian Public Relations Society
- TEDx talk by MCM Program Director on the "The Future of Public Relations"
- Hamilton Magazine article on the effects of social media
- MCM Executive Director quoted in Marketing Mag on the 2013 Marketer of the Year Winner...
- Hamilton Business Magazine on emerging social media management policies...
- Bontis on Business article in The Hamilton Spectator
- Globe and Mail career tips article on social media for executives
Having trouble viewing the video? Watch it on the YouTube site.